This is by far my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe ever. Maybe because it tastes so good or maybe because people can't stop eating them and always say how delicious they taste(everyone likes a compliment none and then, right?). There's no doubt that it's incredibly hard to stop at just one of these unless you have a lot of will power. However, tonight I proved it can be done! This jar is on it's way to work with my husband tomorrow. The first homemade treat I've made since he's started this job. I'm hoping they are a hit!!
Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 - 3.4 ounce package of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a small bowl, combine flour and baking soda
- In a large bowl, beat brown sugar, sugar, butter, vanilla pudding mix, and vanilla. Mix until well blended
- Add eggs and mix well
- Beat in the flour mixture
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Use a cookie scoop to drop rounded teaspoons onto cookie trays
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links support this site. Thank you!